Argyll Scott is working with leading international IT Vendor based in central Bangkok. According to the expansion of their business growth, they are now expanding the team of "Project Manager"
We are looking for candidate that experience as the Project Manager with background in IT Sales. In addition, you should be able to develop strategic plans based on industry trending and customer analysis.
- Define project scopes, gather requirements, do gap analysis by work collaboration with management in Thailand and Head office in China, Engineers, Sales, and other stakeholders.
- Support all document resolution of project issues.
- Organize all tasks related to projects execution from various assessments.
- Manage and Identify project risks and dependencies.
- Deliver input to progress reports, issues/action item logs, and presentations.
- Provide Project status reporting to management and other stakeholders on project health, progress, issues, and risks.
- Intensify any recognized changes in project scope and potential crises.
- Take Part in project postmortems and make recommendations for constant improvement in project execution and delivery.
- Promote a risk-aware culture, make certain efficient compliance management practices by adhering to required standards and processes.
- Minimum 5 years' experience in Business Development, Sales, Digital, Tech or related field.
- Experience with a Salesforce or sugarCRM is plus
- Good command of spoken and written in English
- Thai nationality only
If you interest in the job opportunity, please apply with update CV.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.