A leading international Pharmaceutical business is seeking a high-calibre Commercial Excellence Director (x 1 vacancy) to support a large, complex business unit.
About the Commercial Excellence Director Role:
Reporting to the Head of Healthcare Thailand, you will accountable for the development of trade & distribution strategies to address the ever-changing market dynamic in Thailand including training, SFE, tender, contract, and pricing.
- Define Omnichannel Engagement and digital strategy, including: new channel activation, customer segmentation based on channel preferences, digital content planning and execution of format adaptation, FF planning tools and capability building / training programs for marketeers and sales force
- Analyse and evaluate the profitability of current distributions structures along with the third-party promotions; plan and propose a robust trade & distribution structure to achieve distribution synergy and profitability
- Provide Sales, Marketing teams with leadership and direction to achieve the overall sales, profit and market share position of the business
- Design and develop marketing objectives, strategies, annual brand/trade marketing, ethical and sales plans in coordination with local brand/trade/ethical managers to ensure timely execution
- Optimise the performance and manage daily operations. Track and monitor the performance of the trade and distribution partners, to ensure service quality and customer satisfaction
- Determine appropriate opportunities for distribution models to hospitals, pharmacies and the patient on a product and channel basis
- Oversee all matters related to tender, contract, and pricing in the country
- Maximise revenue in the country by identifying tender opportunities with government and contracting opportunities in the private sector
- Identify risks and develop mitigation plan to minimise the revenue impact
- Drive all commercial and patient loyalty programs
- Business development: new launches planning, Go-To-Market Model
- Maintain commercial data analytics includes IQVIA, market research and Power BI, provide insights for commercial strategies and effectiveness
- Lead and coach a high performing team in developing talents for succession planning
- Engage and develop colleagues across businesses and functions
- Maintain and uphold Company business code of conduct and compliance
- Ensure high standards of compliance to norms, policies, and procedures
- Instills a proactive compliance risk management culture throughout the team and cross-functional organisation
- Deliver Sales Force Exellence through the standard processes
- Degree in Marketing, Business or Science Discipline or equivalent; Master's Degree preferred
- Strong marketing and sales track record of 10-15 years
- Demonstrated capability to translate growth strategies into practical sales plans, best practices, and operational structures with a broad portfolio of business model and industry vertical commercial experiences
- Flexible, adaptive working style suited to a fast-paced environment
- Experience in working cross functionally and across business units to develop strategy and implementation plans
- Demonstrated leadership capabilities, able to motivate and inspire team members drive high performance
- Strong negotiation skills with commercial acumen, ability to partner with senior leaders of the business partners and distributors effectively.
- Experience in contracting, pricing, and understanding P&L
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Willing and able to travel to assigned markets on a regular basis
This leading Pharmaceutical firm has an outstanding international reputation in this field and great value is placed on training and development. With a long history, this is a great brand to join at an exciting time in their development.
If you have a successful track record of commercial and enjoy working in a team environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting Commercial Excellence Director role.
Apply now to this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume od applications, our team will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.