The primary objective of this role is to business partner with the various executive teams and operational teams to provide financial and commercial analysis to deliver strategic plans and financial goals.
Report to: Director (in China)
- Prepare informational analyses on current processes, actual performance versus budget and prior year data.
- Lead the commercial finance team to work closely with advanced sales, operation, purchasing, and plant finance team to develop the business case for all new business quotes
- Identify areas for cost reductions and operational improvements.
- Provide analyses to Operations team.
- To work with the Executive team to ensure each head office department understands and maintains its budget.
- Reviewing and providing monthly analysis of key head office cost lines and liaising with department heads on variances to budget.
- Lead the review and bench-marking exercise of staffing requirements within the various services and central functions.
- To collect, track, analyze and report on the business KPIs including staff vacancies
- Support the management decision by providing strategic analysis.
- Continuously improve the team's organizational capability
- Bachelor's degree with a major in engineering, accounting, finance or economics. MBA or CMA is a plus
- 10 years' related working experience in Automotive
- Solid experience in financial planning & analysis role.
- Strong interpersonal leadership, good cross-functional collaboration skills
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.