Our client is one of the most famous global leading retail businesses with multiple branches in Thailand. There is now an opening opportunity of a "Commercial Finance Manager" position who needs to have excellent commercial awareness.
- Preparing insightful reporting and analysis to support management decision making, and identify significant trends/issues, e.g. monitor performance against forecast and pipeline
- Providing finance business partner support to operations, commercial or sales directors, influencing behaviors and performance through insights and understanding of key drivers and trends
- Analysis of sales/margins - volume, price, mix vs. forecast - identifying issues, recommending actions, measuring outcomes.
- Leading and improving the budgeting and forecasting processes including agreeing, reviewing, challenging commercial targets with business/department leads
- Managing ongoing forecasting and finance review to ensure commercial risks and opportunities are highlighted
- Coordinating and leading the annual financial planning process
- Developing a long-term strategic sales plan
- Providing assistance with modelling and scenario testing for new business opportunities
- Estimate the ROI for retail marketing campaigns
- Driving margin enhancement initiatives, structure deals to drive optimal ROI.
- Reviewing and approving all commercial proposals; supporting the bid and tender process
- Evaluating promotional plans and strategies.
- Develop and improve accounting & control processes to ensure that results are reported appropriately and on a timely basis
- Driving the monthly business performance management process with senior management, ensuring accurate and timely delivery of information
- At least a Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance, ex-Big4 Auditor + CPA preferred
- Minimum of 3 - 5 years' experience in a similar role from FMCG or Retail
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Excel Skills
- SAP would be advantageous but not essential, MS Excel proficiency is a must
- Strong commercial awareness
- Excellent command of English
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.