Our global client is a market leader in their field. Due to continued expansion across the region they are seeking a dynamic and talented C&B Analyst to join their collaborative and supportive HR function.
- In charge of developing C&B policies, process, and guidelines.
- Responsible in the development, alignment, implementation, and maintenance of the compensation program.
- Work with the broader T&C team to in provide a suite of analytical data for senior leaders across the region
- Managing and leading the C&B programs, policies and practises which comply with local regulatory requirements
- Keeping the performance appraisal SOP up to date
- 3 to 5 years' relevant C&B experience in a global environment
- Bachelor's Degree in HR, Finance, Business, or related discipline
- Excellent data analytics skills in MS Excel are a prerequisite for this role
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and proven ability to exercise independent judgment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience in a regional role.
- Workday experience would be preferred
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.