A multi-brand fashion client is looking for a Compliance & Data Privacy Manager to join its Singapore office. This role reports to the Group Finance Controller based in Singapore.
About the role
- Support the Data Privacy Office in driving compliance with Data Privacy Regulations, PCI-DSS and Internal IT standards across the business units and performing internal audits to measure the individual units' state of compliance.
- Ensure the timely execution of the Data Protection Office roadmap. (Roadmap should be owned and planned by the DPO, while compliance manager ensures the execution
- Drive local and global compliance of all related Data Privacy regulations and standard across all the Group business units with a key focus towards GDPR Standards
- Conduct periodic internal reviews or audits to ensure that compliance procedures are followed
- Review commercial contracts in the business
- Provide compliance and Data Privacy trainings
- At least 5 years of compliance experience in regulatory, finance, customer data management, online transaction, or other related areas.
- Experience in managing compliance programs for regulated CRM programs, e-payments, e-commerce, or related activities.
- Good working knowledge of European Union - General Data Protection Regulation (EU-GDPR)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Effective project management, organizational, analytical, and problem resolution skills.
- Must be results oriented and able to work independently and meet deadlines
- Able to work in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment while managing multiple and diverse responsibilities.
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd
EA License No. 16S8105
EA Reg No: R1982285