My client, a leading investment bank in Asia, is looking for a Compliance Manager - Licensing to join the team.
- Handle licensing-related matters for individual and corporate level
- Assist in establishing and developing appropriate and effective internal compliance policies and procedures on any new regulatory requirements and business activities
- Work closely with back office, front office, internal and external auditors and regulatory authorities on compliance issues
- Prepare responses to regulators' inquiries
- Degree holder with at least 5 years of relevant experience in securities firms, investment banks or Big 4.
- Familiar with SFO and SFC regulations and guidelines
- Good command of English and Chinese, including fluency in Mandarin
- Candidates with less relevant experience will be considered as Assistant Manager
For more information, please feel free to contact Calvin Chan at +852 3695 5186 or send your CV to email@example.com