Argyll Scott is partnering with a multinational insurance group to look for a compliance officer position for their APAC compliance team.
- Lead and execute compliance testings and reviews
- Identify, lead and assess compliance risks
- Identify and evaluate the effectiveness of internal controls and make recommendations on improvements
- Evaluate timely resolution and effective remedial actions to address identified issues
- Report identified issues to senior management
- Assist in internal and/or external reporting i.e. Compliance quarterly and annual reporting etc.
- Provide ad-hoc compliance support
- University degree in the field of finance, law or other business disciplines with high affinity to IT and/or audit related certification (such CIA, CISA, CA/CPA)
- Minimum of 8-10 years of shown experience in compliance advisory, compliance testing or other risk control functions in the financial services industry, preferably in life insurance industry
- Deep understanding of testing/ audit methodologies and techniques, risk management concepts
- Knowledge and use of computer assisted audit techniques ("CAAT"), data analytics, robotic automation process will be an advantage
- Excellent analytical, critical thinking, communication, and report writing skills
- English, Cantonese and Mandarin
Please apply directly or email your CV to Karen Yung at k.yung <@> argyllscott.com.hk for the opportunity with your current salary, expected salary and notice period.