Our client is a leading global FMCG company based in Bangkok. They are currently searching for Consumer Insight Manager, responsible for data sources for the entire organization; analyzing all research data and turining into insights that enable actionable commercial/marketing plan.
- Provide analysis base on insights to support sales & marketing in strategic plans and AOPs
- Provide the evaluation of promotions towards the objectives and provide insight based recommendation
- Add value to knowledge sharing by connecting the dots about the shopper and customer to show cumulative knowledge.
- Research Agency Management and manage project within approved budget
- Understands and interprets research methodologies and results to ensure timeline, accurate and effective insights as the basis for decision-making across core research disciplines of
- Continuous data (e.g. retail audit, consumer panels and brand tracking)
- Ad hoc consumer studies (Qualitative and Quantitative)
- Secondary data source - published data and reports
- 3 years minimum of market research & analysis experience (primary and secondary, qualitative and quantitative ). Experience conducting research /analysis in FMCG, Retail industry
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.