Our client, a global Financial Services company is looking for a Consumer Insights Director, Asia Pacific to deliver key consumer insights that drive business opportunities and ideas.
- End to end management of research projects including designing, managing, and presenting both qualitative and quantitative findings
- Deliver the insights tointernal senior stakeholders that can drive objectives across different functions including product, digital and operations teams
- Manage vendors to drive quality output and findings; work with both external vendors and internal teams to lead actionable solutions
- Continuously explore new tools, methodologies, and techniques that can help run research effectively
- Bachelor's degree with over 10 years work experience related to global or regional consumer insights, planning or corporate strategy. Financial Services experience is preferred but also open to Consumer industry / Research Agency background
- Excellentpresentation and communication skills in English, other Asian languages would be a plus
- Experience inboth qualitative and quantitative research, with knowledgeable in product concept test, user experience, customer experience (NPS), consumer panels etc.
- Strong sense of presence - confident and comfortable working and influencing senior management and with excellent project management and vendor management skills
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Christy Wong at email@example.com or call directly on +852 3695 5195 for a confidential discussion.
More exciting opportunities may be found on the Argyll Scott website at www.argyllscott.com.hk
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.