Our client are one of the worlds leading food businesses who are going through exciting change and transformation globally with a key focus on APAC.
Dual reporting lines into marketing leadership and global, this is a critical role in shaping the companies consumer insights projects across APAC.
- To deliver clear market understanding and recommendations to the business through the central provision of market, consumer, customer and competitor insight based on the interpretation of all continuous research and insight data
- Provide actionable insight into various teams across APAC including marketing, digital and sales
- Provide ROI measurements for sales and marketing
- You will manage a large spend budget of continuous market research information ensuring research and insight agencies are aware of, and driving towards the company's strategic goals
What you look like:
- The role would suit a continuous research expert, ideally with a mixture of FMCG client side and agency experience (i.e. Kantar, Nielsen, etc)
- A minimum of 6 years' experience in consumer insights or market research across APAC
- Holds key experience and success in identifying the biggest growth opportunities through research and insights
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd
EA License No. 16S8105
Lyle Patrisha Adinda
EA Reg No: R1548840