Contractor Payroll and Client Billing Administrator - City of London
The Contractor Payroll and Client Billing Administrator will join Hydrogen who are a leading, international recruitment firm - working in over 67 countries, providing thousands of talented individuals to the most renowned organisations in the world. With over twenty years of experience operating in the market, the Contractor Payroll and Client Billing Administrator will work with an organisation who has an enviable reputation and a great client base, but who pride ourselves on staying ahead of the curb and utilising the best and newest technology available.
Full flexible working and training provided.
The Role of a Contractor Payroll and Client Billing Administrator
Working in a small team processing contractor payroll and client billing. The main contractor payrolls are outsourced to a 3rd party provider so the role is now largely focused on handling queries and supporting the 3rd party. The successful candidate should be flexible and able to support wherever needed to complete workload and achieve SLAs
- Contractor Payroll and Client Billing Query Resolution
- Perm Candidate Billing
- Processing monthly US payroll (approx 150 contractors)
- Weekly payroll audit checks
- Supporting the 3rd party payroll provider
Key Skills and experience
- 2 years experience in contractor pay and bill
- High attention to detail
- Strong customer service skills and the ability to resolve complex queries
- Excel intermediate (experience with Vlookups and Pivot tables is an advantage)
- Knowledge of MS Navision or Intime systems is desirable
- Ability to self manage to achieve all targets
- Competitive base salary and bonus
- Excellent career progression
- Flexible Working
- Regular competitions with individual prizes ranging from gift vouchers to exclusive dinners and luxury watches
- Lots of incentive trips - destinations have included Havar, Goa, Tokyo to name but a few
- Subsidised gym membership
- Daily fresh fruit delivery and breakfast
Working for Hydrogen
Find out what it's like working for Hydrogen on the below link:
We have a great team here, with an exciting, dynamic and driven group of people. We have won several awards, including LinkedIn Most Socially Engaged, MarCom Platinum Award Winner and Disability Confident Member for example and continue to build on these accolades.
We continue to be highly successful, growing year on year and because of this, we are currently looking to continue to increase our head count and bring on board a new Contractor Payroll and Client Billing Administrator to fit into our highly successful teams.