A dynamic fashion client with global footprint is looking for a self-motivated and experienced Corporate Communications/Affairs Specialist to join its Singapore office.
Reporting to the regional VP Corporate Communications, you will design and deliver internal and external communications plans and programmes to build consistent and engaging messages, whilst protecting the company's reputation, among its key audiences.
- Develop and deliver effective corporate and media communication programmes, including organising media interviews and press events, to promote corporate image
- Build and maintain strong media relations, handle media inquiries and monitor public and media opinions on the client
- Create internal communications protocols and initiatives that will foster employee engagement, with dynamic collaborations with different departments including HR
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese.; strong communication, writing and editing skills
- Bachelor's degree in communications, journalism, public relations, translation or related disciplines
- 8+ years of experience in corporate communications
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd
EA License No. 16S8105
Liew Foo Kin
EA Reg No: R1982421