The company is one of a leading Electronic Manufacturers in Thailand. They are looking for Cost Accounting Manager responsible for reporting on the cost of products as an integral part of their team. (Location:Prachin Buri, Thailand)
- Responsible for cost accounting related activities including month end close, annual closing processes, including account analysis and reconciliations, (bank accounts, inventories, fixed assets, depreciation, debt and interest accruals, prepaid accounts, deposits, accruals and clearing accts), as well as
- Management of journal entries and account ledgers, balance sheet reconciliations, standard cost setting, inventory management, and related overhead absorptions
- Work with inventory control team and internal audit team to monitor, track and improve the inventory count (cycle count) process and inventory accuracy.
- Support the financial budget process, including assisting department managers in the creation and maintenance of budget reporting
- Development and maintenance of fixed asset reporting
- Prepare and post journal entries with proper support
- Assist with special projects when necessary
- Bachelor's degree Accounting
- Over 6 years experience in Costing Manager
- At least 3 years' experience in Manager role, with supervisory or management
- Expert knowledge of Computer Literacy and Microsoft Office programs (i.e. Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.).
- Knowledge in SAP or Oracle
- Strong communication skills (i.e. oral and written)
- Good command of English
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.