Our Client: The company is one of the best FMCG products in Thailand. They are hiring a talented Costing Manager to join their team.
- Planning, Studying, and collecting data to determine costs of business activity such as raw material purchases and inventory
- Analyzing data collected and recording results
- Analyzing changes in product design, raw materials, manufacturing methods or services provided, to determine effects on cost
- Analyzing actual manufacturing costs and standard costs to actual production costs
- Recording cost information for use in controlling expenditures
- Analyzing audits of costs and preparing reports
- Making estimates of new and proposed product costs
- Providing management with reports specifying and comparing factors affecting prices and profitability of products or services.
- Maintaining Cost Accounting System
- Assisting in Month end close of the General Ledger
- Conducts physical inventories and control expenditure processes for monitoring company spending
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting
- Thai national
- Minimum 10 years of Cost Accounting in a Manufacturing Environment
- Must have a strong Cost systems background and have excellent analytical skills; sound understanding of accounting principals.
- Computer Literate - Strong Excel skills and the ability to use Outlook and Word
- Experience with SAP a plus
- Good command of English
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.