A leading Chinese securities firm in Hong Kong is looking for high calibres to join the Risk Management team. They are looking for a Counterparty Credit Risk Manager to join the team.
- Make recommendations on counterparties' credit quality, provide guidelines on limit usage and perform periodic reviews to ensure appropriate credit limit level is set.
- Provide credit insight and make recommendations to business for clients/underlyings.
- Review credit terms in documentations of ISDA, CSA, GMRA, etc.
- Ensure the approval process complies with risk management policies and controls, risk appetite and related regulations.
- Degree holder in with at least 4 years of experience in counterparty credit risk management in banking and financial services.
- Solid knowledge in OTC derivatives and structured products.
- Previous experience Financial Institution credit risk is preferred.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese.
For more information, please feel free to contact Calvin Chan at +852 3695 5186 or send your CV to cchan<at>argyllscott.com.hk