Argyll Scott is helping the client looking for Country Business Development Consulting based in Bangkok, Thailand. This role will responsible for develop and define local E-wallet's strategy to ensure acquistion of market share.
- Ensure alignment of strategy between JV and partners in eco-system
- Support the implementation process such as operational rollout and execution
- Keep track of operational initiatives and key strategies, while reinforcing and build deep and trusting relationships with key stakeholders
- Identify additional investment and partnership opportunities to accelerate growth and work closely with the Investment team for the pursuit and completion of investment transactions
- Minimum of 5 years of working experience, experience in consulting is highly preferred
- Possess strong business acumen, strong verbal and written communication as well as negotiation skills
- Have a deep understanding of the local Fintech, payments landscape, e.g. consumer dynamics, competitive landscape, regulatory environment
- Strong entrepreneurial spirit with Can-do attitude. Ability to be self-motivated and be a problem solver even in a changing environment and in times of uncertainties
- Highly analytical with data driven approach
- Fluent oral and written communications in English and Thai
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.