Country Manager (Chemical Technical) - Chemicals & Additives Asia Pacific - CHEMICALS - BANGKOK - INTERNATIONAL COMPANY - UP TO 300,000 - BAHT A MONTH PLUS BONUSES AND BENEFITS -THAI NATIONAL ONLY
- Country Manager (Technical) - Chemicals & Additives Asia Pacific / Sales / Technical
- International Chemical Provider / Supplier / Supply Chain / Procurement
- Up to 300,000 BAHT A MONTH PLUS BENEFITS & BONUSES depending upon skills and experience
My client is an international chemical company.
Responsible and accountable for implementing the business development, sales and technical support business plan and strategy for the Chemical & Additive Business Unit in Thailand so that the volume and sales goals can be achieved.
- Provides sales personnel and our network of distributor organizations with technical data necessary for the promotion and marketing of Additive products.
- Develop and implement individual customer sales development plans for direct customers, agents and distributors.
- Responsible for supporting new business development initiatives for APAC.
- Identify and target key customer target segments, and prospect new business opportunities. Coordinate and provide guidance to field sales team in developing new business.
- Manage all aspects of assigned accounts on an ongoing basis.
- Provides technical support advice to customers and field sales personnel to help achieve the sales objectives in assigned sales territories.
- Designs and conducts training programs for internal sales personnel, independent distributor organizations & customers.
The ideal candidate will:
**Thai ONLY** with a strong background in Commercial Chemical Additive Sales ****
Education / Qualifications:
- Degree, BSc Chemistry or Chemical Engineering.
- Language Skills - Excellent command of both written and spoken English essential.
- Chemical OR Chemical Additives Industry Experience.
- 7+ years of technical sales experience. International sales experience in the Asia Pacific region is a plus.
- Sales / Business Development
- Network of existing relationships with Chemical manufacturers.
APPLICANTS WHO DO NOT MEET THE ABOVE CRITERIA WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED. PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU DO NOT MEET ALL OF THE ABOVE CRITERIA.
If you have any further queries, please call Paul on 02-107-2884 OR Email firstname.lastname@example.org
KEYWORDS - CHEMICAL, PRODUCTION, MANUFACTURING, OPERATIONS, ADDITIVES, RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT, PLANNING, STRATEGY, DEMAND, FORECAST, ENGINEERING, SALES, BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.