Creative Director - Property (Retail / Mall) APAC
Customer Experience Design - Customer Journey Design - Unique features and attractions - Renovation - Retail - Mall - Mix Used - Regional role (APAC) - Very attractive Salary - Open to all Nationalities
One of APAC's largest property developers with Muilti-billion dollar portfolio
- The Creative Director is a hands-on creative leader, guiding interdisciplinary teams through research, strategy, concept development, pitching, and production to deliver compelling experiences & design solutions.
- Leading a multi-disciplinary team in developing world class experiential activations through multiple formats that successfully integrate brand and artistic goals at scale.
- Work with BD team to execute the vision of the sight ensuring a world class customer experience
- Proven leader with an exemplary aesthetic and design skills that thrives on the challenge of leading through doing.
- Work with architects / landscapers / interior designers/ environmental graphics/ VM/VP, retailers look at unique features and attractions to build this vision and overall journey for the customer.
- Lead internal brainstorms on assigned projects, collaborate cross-functionally with other creative stakeholders and multi-disciplinary teams from conception to execution.
- Accountable for presenting compelling concepts backed up by solid strategic insights and business case to the board
- Minimum 10 years in a similar position working on world class Retail/ Mall projects
- Must have Bachelor or Master degree in Interior Design, Architecture or related field
- Strong understanding of budgets and materials
- Able to manage frequent travel
- Excellence command in English
If you are interested, to apply for this role please send us your profile as well as your portfolio to email@example.com
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.