Job Title: Credit & Collection Manager
Location: Riyadh, KSA
Industry: Professional Services
- Daily & weekly reporting to the senior stakeholders.
- Monthly presentation/ reporting to the senior stakeholders on aged debt, disapprovals and cash/collection forecast etc.
- Dealing with daily staff issues, staff performance and workload and setting KPI's.
- Implementation of chase letters, procedures on how to chase debt, how to vet customers, how to close sales on system, suspending accounts, presentation on introduction to credit control for new sales reps., credit control policy etc.
- Generating monthly credit note analysis for all businesses and directors.
- Provide monthly cash forecast and report progress on a weekly basis.
- Preparing month end reports and reporting D.S.O levels.
- Customer Credit Risk Profiling - Credit limit and terms assessment, terms of dealing and Risk categorization.
- Cashflow Improvement through close monitoring and constant improvements in DSO and Overdue
- Reconciling the cash management statements for all bank accounts and posting cash management transfers.
- Team management of credit controllers.
- Degree in Finance, Accounting or Banking
- At least 8+ years of experience in Credit management & Collection in a Professional services industry.
- Experience managing government accounts.
- Working knowledge of Credit law/compliance
- Staff management experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills especially during difficult customer negotiations
- Ability to build relationships with multiple internal and external stakeholders
- Open for Saudi nationals only
To learn more, please send application to: firstname.lastname@example.org