A fast-growing bank is looking for a credit risk manager to join their team to monitor and manage risk in retail/ commercial credit portfolio.
- Assist in setting up credit risk management policies, procedures and risk appetite statement.
- Monitor risk of credit portfolio and oversight asset quality, limit compliance and exceptions.
- Assist in development and modification of risk models.
- Assist in projects in system development and enhancement.
- Degree holder with at least 3 years of experience in Retail/ Commercial credit risk management and analysis
- Current Holder of FRM or CPA is an advantage.
- Knowledge in risk modeling, SAS, Python or related modeling tools is a plus.
- Fluent in both spoken and written English and Chinese.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.