About Our Client
Our client is an online platform that facilitates connections sellers, buyers and their partners to make the business transaction successful. They aim to make it simple to sell, find and buy professional products based on competitive prices with transparency.
About the job
As a fresh and fast-growing eCommerce business, they are looking for a smart, detail-oriented and communicative Business Analyst with expertise CRO to strengthen the team. In this role you will play an important role in scaling up the business and specifically in translating the business needs into IT solutions. You will be part of scaling up the digital marketplace and their international expansion global markets. You will enable stakeholders to formulate their wishes, unravel the requirements, structure them and you ensure that it can be built by their internal development teams. You will be investigating and performing data analysis and making recommendations for solving problems. You will also play a key role in conversion on the platform and the launch of the product into international markets with CRO as one of the main drivers in this role.
You are not taking on this challenge alone. You work closely with the Product owner, the Development Team, Design and Marketing team.
- Maximize conversion and engagement rate across the platform - CRO is key
- Do user research to dive deeper into the customers and their needs
- Write UX/UI, UAT requirements and criteria
- Troubleshoot and coordinate resolution of issues on the site that are affecting conversion
- Take ownership of your projects from idea until the go live moment and beyond
- Translate the business needs and user stories into IT solutions. You work closely with key stakeholders in the organization including the Product Owner, Development team, design and marketing team.
- Implement experiments to see if changes have a positive effect on conversion
- A Bachelor's Degree in any related fields
- E-commerce and CRO tools experience is a must
- Experience and a love for SEO and Google Optimize, and love for a fast-moving environment
- Bachelor degree with a technological focus or equivalent work experience and 3+ years of relevant practical experience
- You work well with larger development teams (5+ people) and are able to be their point of contact throughout the development of feature.
- You are detail oriented and happy to prepare work for the developers right down to the final touches
- Analytical and data driven: data tells a story and you use it to experiment, adjust, come up with the ideas and bring them to life. You love working with marketing analytics
- Self-motivated and self-directed: you take the initiative, you can multitask and set priorities with little guidance
- Communicative: You build relationships easily and quickly with all stakeholders at different levels and different backgrounds - tech and non-tech
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.