A multi-brand portfolio client is looking for an experienced Customer Insights Manager to join its regional office in Singapore.
Reporting to the Head of Customer Insights and leading a team, you will play a critical convergence point of the business successes - interpreting consumer data into business insights, enabling the business to take on bold and accurate commercial decisions to reach wider and further ambitions.
- Interpret and deliver on-time and accurate customer insights (including but not limited to customers transactions and spending trends, profiles and behaviours evolution, acquisition and retention lifecycle, campaigns) to the heads of departments
- Lead and drive research projects, in collaborations with Retail, Marketing, VM, Ecommerce, to uncover emerging trends, opportunities and risks
- Play the leading role as key custodian of the company's CRM and loyalty system - ensure system operationality, human usage capability and data integrity
- Develop, coach and lead a nimble specialist team
- 5+ years of experience in Customer Insights in the retail-driven industries (eg. fashion apparel and accessories, beauty and personal care, FMCG)
- Super/Advanced user of Microsoft Excel, Tableu and other BI reporting tools
- Dynamic, innovative, and agile personality
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd
EA License No. 16S8105
Liew Foo Kin
EA Reg No: R1982421