Title: Customer Project Manager (RAN Network)
Customer Project Manager - Project Management - RAN Network - Project sales process - Suppliers management - Based in Bangkok - Attractive Salary up to 150K
An International Telecommunication Company
- Direct and manage project development from beginning to end.
- Define project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management.
- Develop full-scale project plans and associated communications documents.
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely manner.
- Draft and submit budget proposals, and recommend subsequent budget changes where necessary.
- Where required, negotiate with other department managers for the acquisition of required personnel from within the company.
- Set and continually manage project expectations with team members and other stakeholders.
- Plan and schedule project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools.
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises, and devise contingency plans.
- Develop best practices and tools for project execution and management.
· Bachelor's degree in engineering or science, Master's degree in business, management or equivalent working experience
· Min 5-7 years of experience in roll out project management
· Project sales Process, Contract Management PMI
· Able to relocate or work up country
#PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU ARE NOT A THAI NATIONAL AND/OR DO NOT MEET ALL OF THE ABOVE CRITERIA.
If you are interested, please call Khun Anaelle 083-0092661 or email me at acardinaux @argyllscott .co . th I can give you a good overview of the role and the company.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.