Our client is a Consulting Firm based in Kuala Lumpur that operates globally
- You are required to perform security risk assessment
- You will involve in pen testing and vulnerability assessment
- You need to assist clients and meet/ manage their cyber security requirements
- You should demonstrate professional knowledge in cyber security and experience managing both internal & external clients
- You will be reporting to the Manager/ Senior Manager that based locally
- Your team will vary based on the project that you work on
- The organization will allocate project according to your specialisation and your strong skillset
- You may come from any security function
- Bachelor's degree and professional certification in security preferred
- 5 to 8 years solid experience in Information Security (could be any function) E.g.: Cyber security/ cloud/ IAM/ GRC
- Good understanding of Cyber Security methodologies and frameworks
- Coming from consultancy background will be an added advantage
Interested, kindly share your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp at +60149237368. Only relevant and shortlisted candidate will be contacted. Thank you.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.