Argyll Scott is working with technology companies If you are those who want to drive projects, eager to work in a Cyber Security Solution Sale Team Leader and get a chance to grow to be a product owner, this is for you!
- Managing teamwork to generate opportunity, sell and manage corporate cybersecurity products (vendor resell the product, professional service, SOC, and etc) portfolios.
- Cybersecurity Solution Sale Team Lead must have deep knowledge of information technology (IT) or operational technology (OT) cybersecurity experience.
- the ability to translate business needs into technology solutions, and possess strong verbal communication skills to support the sales effort with technical and management
- To create Cybersecurity technical proposals and track all relevant Cybersecurity opportunities.
Responsibility and skills
- Managing teamwork to implement, rollout and manage corporate cybersecurity products.
- Manage team workload.
- Delivers all In-Year revenue expectations in Cyber Security services
- Prepare and deliver use-case driven technical presentations and demonstrations to prospective companies that competitively differentiate cybersecurity offering
- Manage proof of concepts or pilots from definition to completion
- Aid in responding to Request for Information / Proposal / Cost sheet
- Lead the solution sale to define a clear strategy in support of the Sales Team and advantage Leadership and Management skills to support potential growth of the team
- Fluent in speaking, reading and writing in English, negotiation skill, presentation ski
- More than 12 years of IT Information security or related experience.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.