A new and exciting Data Analyst (6 months contract) for a large global bank. Looking for someone with strong tableau experience.
- Engage with stakeholders across countries and gather requirements for capacity and productivity assessment and modelling
- Perform process study and time study on various process
- Liaise with stakeholders to do process gap analysis
- Lead the data extraction and manipulation for achieving the anticipated result.
- Design and identify parameters which could enrich the model and give a more scientific result.
- Developing database for storing interim or processed data as the audit trail source or for ongoing regular report data source.
- Design the analytic model to provide management data driven insights for decision making.
- Build report or dashboard for visualizing analytic result.
- Frequent engagement with stakeholders to gather feedback and incorporate agreed items into the model.
- Hold meeting / call to socialize the finalized result model to all the impacted parties in the network.
- 8 years' proven track record of relevant banking analytics work experience and demonstrated career progression/increase in responsibilities
- Capability to progress multiple tasks / projects simultaneously; strong ownership of tasks assigned
- Highly organized & meticulous; good eye for detail and accuracy
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Proficient in SQL, good level of complex database data extraction skill is a must.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel is a must
- Strong Knowledge in Tableau is a must
- Proficient in Alteryx or similar tools
- Strong understanding of Hadoop Database
- Good understanding of the ETL process
- Accessing data from API's would also be hugely beneficial
- Explore statistical and automation tools like R, SAS, Python for predictive and prescriptive analytics
- Ability to collaborate effectively with a wide range of stakeholders
- Degree or diploma qualified with a preference in a Business or Technology discipline
If you are interested in this position, please feel free to drop me a message and send your CV over to firstname.lastname@example.org
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd
EA Reg No: R1873088
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.