Argyll Scott is currently recruiting Data Analytics Manager for an international food and beverage in Thailand
The potential candidate must have strong knowledge of data analytics and business report. Besides, they need data analytics who has basic background in supply chain and also business analytics
- Support the team by providing meaningful data insight to shape current and future content strategies.
- Provide data solutions, tools, and capabilities to enable self-service frameworks for internal parties.
- Translate the business needs from internal parties to design; and develop tools, techniques, metrics,
- and dashboards for insights and data visualization according to specific project.
- Utilize programmatic and quantitative methods to identify patterns and relationships in large data sets,
- as well as apply mathematical, statistical, and other data-driven analysis to address important
- questions or support specific issue resolution.
- Respond to data and product related inquiries to support business and technical teams.
- Providing support and expert opinion in the creation of analytical models for related Big Data projects
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Business, Engineer, Science or related field with statistical background.
- Strong analytical and numerical skills with commercial mindset
- Knowledge of supply chain is preferred
- Good understanding in Design to Delivery and Commercial topic related
- Overall understanding in business process
- Proficient in MS (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Project), Power BI
- Ability to manage expectation of cross functional team
If you are interested in the opportunity, please send your update CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact 02-107-2904
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.