Our client is a multinational pharmaceutical company and they are looking for a Business Insight (Data Analytics) Specialist to partner with regional team (South East Asia) and country stakeholders. As the Data analytics, you will lead the region for the Commercial Excellence function to enable and enhance the market, functions and customer understanding to drive business decisions. The deep understanding of the data and market dynamics, the role will proactively drive and support regional and country business priorities through Data management, visualization, and presentation. This role will directly report to Head of Commercial Excellence of South East Asia.
- Be an expert in Data Science in SEA region to help create effective and reliable reporting
- Conduct analysis of current business performances and present the data by using various data visualization tools to track Business Key Performance Indicators for business programs.
- Transform and manipulate big data by using SQL/Python
- Generate business performance dashboard for various business purposes using Tableau
- Perform descriptive and predictive analysis to gain insight from big data
- Strategically conduct the project end to end in collaborative work (discussion, brainstorm & proposal) with another department with the use of Lean Six Sigma / Continuously improvement concept
- Perform deep dive analysis and present with proposal and recommendation to various stakeholders and senior management in the region
- Lead regional executive management reports
- Bachelor's degree of Engineering/Mathematics/Statistics/Management Information System/Quantitative Economics from reputable local/international universities
- Ability to utilize Tableau (good to have Analyst Tableau Badge) is a must
- Have experience on SQL/Python is a must.
- Excellent on various Ms Office software (especially Excel)
- Good understanding on Data Structure, Data Visualization, and Data Transformation
- Excellent analytical skills and strong detail orientation
- Familiarity with Google Data Studio or Google Analytics is a plus
- Basic understanding and past hands-on experience of SQL
- Have Lean/Six Sigma/Continuous Improvement/Project management certificate is a plus
- Consultant background is a plus
- Be comfortable presenting to key stakeholders in the regional and country level as well as to senior management and share key learning across the regions.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.