Project Manager (IT) - Insurance- $80k Per Month - 12 month rolling contract
A global insurer is currently looking for an experienced IT/tech/data Project Manager to lead a lead a regional data warehouse build hosting legacy reg data.
- Project Management: Work with stakeholders to agree project/programme strategy and objectives. Create detailed project and programme plans taking into account time and resource constraints.
- Provide leading edge IT solutions to support critical business functions.
- Ensure all technology deliveries and outputs are completed according to plan
- Resource planning/forecasting and monitoring
- Role will help relay with regional data/IT teams
- Be responsible for data and cloud project management
- Help manage regional resources
- Experience delivering within technology/IT/data. Prior data warehouse build experience would be a big plus
- 8+ years solid Project management
- Computer Science / Software Engineering background
- FS&I industry experience
- Suitable Project Management qualifications
- Experience supporting inside Cloud (Azure/AWS) and/or data engineering environments is a plus
This is a 12 month rolling contract that is renewable on a multi year project.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.