Argyll Scott is working with a leading retail company in Thailand. Our client's core businesses focus on fashion retail, clothing manufacturing, and design. They are looking for a Data Architect to come and help build data warehouse and manage data collection for their businesses.
What you will do:
- Define/Manage data collection, data stores, data structure and build data warehouse.
- Manage data authorization control and data security.
- Apply BI expertise to provide the best service and delivery for goods quality of reporting and source data for analytics.
- Acquire primary and secondary data sources into the data warehouse.
- Performing data preparation (ETL), data cleansing and provide the required data for Business Data Analyst.
- Manage and ensure the data to provide on a timely basis to responsible teams and stakeholders with accuracy for BI integration, dashboard, and ad-hoc reports.
- Solving the issue/incident on the Data Warehouse system and providing solutions.
Who you are:
- In-depth understanding of database structure principles, database design, interfaces and query languages.
- Experience with Data warehousing & ETL techniques
- At least 3 years of Data Warehouse ETL workflow design, development and maintenance with successful implementation of large Enterprise BI solutions.
- Experience in Data Warehouse operation.
- Strong understanding of Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing.
- Demonstrated knowledge of database concepts of data modeling and mapping including normalization/demoralization, dimensionality, referential integrity, star and snowflake schemas, master data and metadata.
- Experience in Cloud processing is a plus.
- Experience in using BI tools such as Tableau, Power BI, Quik sense, etc
- Strong analytical skills
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal in English.
What you'll get:
- Competitive salary package with excellent benefits
- Opportunity to work with a dynamic working environment
If this opportunity is of interest, then please apply immediately and/or call Kade 02-107-2582 or e-mail via; email@example.com for more details.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.