About Our Client
Argyll Scott Thailand, a Hydrogen Group's recruitment consultancy firm, is working with a leading technology company who is expanding their business capability in Thailand. They are now looking for a Data Center Facility Project Manager to join their team in Bangkok.
- Oversee all aspects of the data center's critical physical infrastructure. Ensure that all work performed within the space is done to high quality and without impact to internal/external customers
- Responsible for all project management, ensure smooth delivery of the project
- Engage in improvement projects, often requiring reaching out to a variety of support teams, and drive them from conception to completion
- Effectively and efficiently manage the operations budget and expenditures
- Organize and design construction organization of project
- Coordinate daily with third party vendors ensuring adherence to contracted SLAs.
- Ensure safety procedures are adhered to while performing work.
- Test safety, quality, reliability, and performance of products, equipment and processes.
- Bachelor Degree in construction electrical, mechanical, HVAC, or any related
- At least 6 years of experience in Construction project management, be familiar with data center construction project would be advantage
- Be familiar with construction project commencement procedure and relevant laws and regulations
- Have knowledge in subcontracting, procurement, contract
- Hold Project Manager certificate or PMP certificate would be advantage
- Be familiar with engineering project management tools
- Good in analytical skill, communication skill, team management skill. and coordination skill
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.