Team: Data Science and Analytics
Business sector: IT Consultancy firm
- Responsible to support and enhance enterprise data platforms that includes (i.e. Snowflake, Azure SQL, SAP BW).
- Engaged in requirement gathering discussions with end users and SMEs.
- Participate in Physical model reviews with developers to provide inputs on improving performances.
- Translate business requirements into analytics solutions ranging from data storage, ETL (extract/transform/load), and data modeling for business consumption such as reporting and/or visualization.
- Development of analytics solutions ranging from data storage, ETL (extract/transform/load), and data modeling.
- Work in Agile framework and ceremonies with PO/SM.
- Migrate on-prem SAP BW into cloud data platform i.e. Snowflake and Azure SQL.
- Strong knowledge in SQL 5+ years' experience in database technologies.
- Ability to identify system bottlenecks and recommend solutions.
- Analyze production workloads and develop strategies to run cloud database with scale and efficiency.
- Experienced in cloud database turning, capacity planning, handling cloud spend and utilization.
- Experience in cross regional data replication and expert in data recovery feature.
- Experience in API development with C#.NET and working on high quality and secure production environment
- Cloud fundamentals (Azure or AWS)
- Fluent written and spoken English : ability to articulate technical situations into easy to understand language.
Optional Qualifications (Advantegous but not mandatory):
- Snowflake - experience in relational cloud based database technologies
- Data Integration and ETL solutions, preferred Microsoft Platform (i.e. SSIS, Azure Data Factory), Qlik Attunity and SAP BO Data Services (BODS).
- SAP BW
Feel free to contact 061 824 1281 (Beau) for further detail
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.