Argyll Scott, a British recruiting consultancy part of Hydrogen Group, we're a team of sector and functional specialists operating an "inch wide, mile deep" model across an international network.
Our Technology team is working with our client, an innovative online platform in recruiting for a talented Data Engineer (remote to Singapore). If you are a Thai national who has passion in dealing with data and e-payment, please check out the details below:
What you will do:
- Be responsible of databases and data pipeline development and maintenance
- Design and improve existing database solution and infrastructure
- Implement database automated processed and ensure data accuracy and quality
- Manage ETL solutions and AWS systems operation
- Be able to develop scalable Python code to existing libraries
What you ideally have:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering or related field
- Familiarity with SQL and Python languages, AWS services, and ETL
- Experiences in PostgreSQL, Amazon Redshift, Numpy, or Panda would be a plus
- Excellent skills in English communication skills
If you are interested in this position, please apply or send your updated CV to me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.