Argyll Scott, a British recruiting consultancy part of Hydrogen Group, we're a team of sector and functional specialists operating an "inch wide, mile deep" model across an international network.
Our Technology team is working with our client, a leading Technology Solutions Provider who is looking for a talented Data Engineer. If you are interested in automation services industry and have passion in dealing with data, please check out the details below.
What you will do:
- Be responsible of databases and data pipeline development and maintenance
- Design and improve existing database solution and infrastructure
- Implement database automated processed and ensure data accuracy and quality
- Manage ETL solutions and AWS systems operation
- Be able to develop scalable Python/ SQL code to existing libraries
What you ideally have:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering or any related field
- Familiarity with SQL and Python languages, AWS services, and ETL
- Experiences in PostgreSQL, Amazon Redshift, Numpy, or Panda would be a plus
- Basic English communication skills
If you are interested in this position, please apply or send your updated CV to me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.