A new and exciting Data Management & Ops Lead (12 months extendable contract) for a large global bank in Singapore. Looking for someone with data governance and transformation experience.
- Paying up to 19,000/ per month
- Highly extendable contract
- Someone who is able to start 1st week of August
- Master and champion the Data Management standards to ensure the smooth delivery of Data Privacy, Data Sovereignty and Records Management Book of Work (BoW) for CCIB CC
- Liaise with the Risk Framework and Standards Owner from the 2nd line to obtain requisite clarification to operationalize the standards for CCIB CC
- Simplify and templatise the Group standards and accompanying Country Addenda / Schedules as much as possible to facilitate operationalization of the standards within CCIB CC
- Drive completion of key milestones for Client Coverage in accordance with the overall DPTP programme and the Risk Remediation Plan.
- Coordinate reviews and sign-off with GPOs (Group Process Owner Support) for all key artefacts & tools
- Lead the BA Squads to ensure the timely completion of all tasks including but not limited to data discovery, designing Target Operating Model, Business Impact Assessment and implementation of the tools / enablers that the Central DPTP team delivers to CCIB CC
- Facilitate cross-collaboration and development of synergies between BA squads wherever possible
- Act as the conduit between all the BA Squads to ensure consistency in the delivery approach & artefacts and in alignment to the Standards
- Effectively engage senior business stakeholders across geographies -Strong communication skills and ability to tailor complex content to stakeholder audiences
- Build strong and effective relationships with programme and business counterparts
- Proven experience in co-ordination of multiple dependencies and stakeholders in complex, large scale deployment environments
- Manage team of business analysts to ensure that deliverables are completed timely and to the required quality standards
- Direct Experience working in or consulting for Financial Institutions is critical. Knowledge of Banking process highly desired.
- Experience with policy analysis, advisory with prior domain expertise in data management highly desired
- Experience with designing solutions to meet policy and regulatory requirements for existing processes, in collaboration with technology.
- Strong prioritisation and organizing skills matched with the ability to manage stress, time, and change effectively
- Prior experience working in Agile Scrum team will be advantageous
- Technical knowledge of privacy laws and regulations in the UK (GDPR), Singapore (PDPC) and Hong Kong (PDPO) as a minimum, including the guidelines and recommendations of the respective Privacy Regulators like the UK ICO would be good to have
If you are interested in this position, please feel free to drop me a message and send your CV over to email@example.com
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd
EA Reg No: R1873088
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.