Our Client is a key player in the tech industry, overseeing developments and changes in the local scene
- Enforcement of the PDPA's Data protection and DNC (Do not Call) provisions
- Development of best practices for data protection regulations, and streamlining guidelines & policies
- Keep abreast of international laws, policies that might pertain to data protection
- Other ad-hoc duties such as Investigations, Contentious matters relating to PDPA
- Bachelor's Degree in Law (Or equivalent)
- Fluency in the Singapore Legal system (Singapore qualification).
- 5-7 years of post-qualification experience in legal practice or in-house, with experience gained in a reputable law firm
- Experience in data protection, privacy or information security would be advantageous.
- Able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
For more information, please contact Rinku at email@example.com or apply below to register your interest.
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd
EA Licence Number: 16S8140
EA Registration Number: R1982285
EA Registration Number: R1656454
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd. EA Licence Number: 16S8105