A well-established financial service is currently looking for a data quality management / data governance specialist for its regional office in Hong-Kong.
They are investing in data, business intelligence and tend to be closer to their customers by creating seamless digital experiences
Purpose of the role is to become the data quality management expert for the implementation of data governance projects in a recently created team.
Integrated in a Business Intelligence/ IT team, you are responsible for preparing and providing the definition of data quality requirement and data quality scorecard. Also, heavily exposed on the business side, you produce more accurate and comprehensive information from and across the enterprise.
- Perform data governance audits to report on compliance
- Define, visualize, and publish data governance and quality KPIs to stakeholders
- Collaborate with partners to determine root causes of data quality issues and put preventative/detective controls in place
- Implement and operationalize the data governance roadmap, focusing on data handling, data usage, data curation, and data quality through policy, auditing, and collaboration
- Proactively identify potential data issues and downstream impact of system changes
Career progression: depending on your seniority, you can become a Chief data governance officer
- Master's Degree in Computer Science, applied Mathematics, Statistics or Finance
- 4+ years of overall experience in data management, data quality and/or governance or relevant consulting experience
- Fluent in English and Mandarin (Cantonese is helpful)
- Strong project management skills in managing business data governance solution implementation and delivery of projects
- A strong understanding of information systems, data processing, storage and architecture
- Knowledge of banking industry preferred
Interested by this description? Would you like to know more?
Next steps are to apply with an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or through WhatsApp on +852 6106 7562 for a confidential discussion.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.