Argyll Scott, a British recruitment consultancy, Part of Hydrogen Group. We are currently recruiting for the Data Scientist Manager for leading financial consulting firm. The potential candidate must have strong experience in consulting, financial or banking industries and have strong proficiency of Data Scientist skills
- Analyze customer-level data by applying data-mining techniques to better understand customers' underlying needs and behavior and extract customer insights
- Apply descriptive and predictive modeling techniques to extend the right offer for targeted campaign to enhance customer experience
- Design and conduct analysis to support product improvement and development
- Present key findings and recommendations to business counter parties and senior management on customer relationship management approach and strategic planning
- Participate in designing and maintaining Data Mart for supporting analytic work
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Data Mining, Statistics, Engineering, Economics, IT or any related field
- Minimum 5 years' experience in Data Science or related field
- Good understanding of Big Data solutions, e.g., Hadoop, SQL.
- Good understanding of Data Modeling/Machine Learning solutions, e.g., R, Python, Spark.
- Good understanding of Data Visualization/BI solutions e.g. Tableau, SAP, SAS.
- Competency in statistics, mathematics, analytics, and presentation.
- Good English and fluent communication skills.
If you are interested in the opportunities, please sent update CV at email@example.com or contact 02-107-2904
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.