Argyll Scott is working closely with on of the biggest Financial services around the globe. To currently serve the needs of increase demand, they are looking for a Development Manager.
Plan and manage application development and client delivery activities for an assigned application portfolio that may include small and simple software applications, moderately complex software applications or components of large and complex software applications.
- Designs and develops software product applications for market sale or large-scale proprietary software applications for internal use.
- Manages full software development lifecycle including testing, implementation
- Performs product design, bug verification
- Resolves critical issues and contributes to the business unit/area development.
- Manages work efforts of managers/supervisors
- Identifies and allocates technical resources
- Forecasts resource needs based on an analysis of both portfolio and projected client spend.
- Maximizes both utilization and profitability of assigned team of resources' billable time.
- Solid Software Development experience with management and supervisory skills
- Experienced in Banking and Payment Experience
- Strong technical in C/C++ programming
- Skill in project management, organization, communications, analytical and people skills
- Ability to be comfortable interacting with executive level clients
- Ability to manage multiple projects, activities and problem areas
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.