Argyll Scott is working with large Financial services in Thailand. They are now currently looking for DevOps Engineer to support their growth businesses.
If this sound like you, click apply button.
- Exp Application Operations and Software devolve
- Familiar with Indecent with incident and change management process (ITSM)
- Familiarized with methods of Jira, Confluence, xRay, Selenium
- Great English
- Experienced in Banking, Insurances, Automotive is a plus
- Consult colleagues about their needs for further improvements of our systems
- Understand business requirements and translate them into IT specification / User Stories
- Business Analysis and effort estimations for Change Requests
- Management of Change Requests in alignment with regional platform team in Singapore
- PIC Handling (Problem, Incident, Change) and Ticket Management
- Maintenance of API based interfaces with surrounding systems, Update of Interface Contracts &
- Specifications, Systems & User documentation
- Coordination & follow-up with vendors, Process partners & Interfacing systems
- Communication and alignment with product team regarding standardization
- Enjoy analyzing requirements from business users and manage / balance their expectations
- Great communication & coordination skills between Business, Platform, Vendor and local IT
- Experienced and Knowledge of Automotive Captive / Financial Services, Banking and/ or Insurance
- methods and IT security / Information protection principles
- Independent and reliable working style as well as enjoying team collaboration
- Language skills: Native Thai, English fluently, other languages are a benefit
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.