Argyll Scott is looking for a DevOps Engineer to join our premium client based in Bangkok. They are the technology solution and service providers who is currently having many interesting new digital, e-commerce, and Banking projects for new generation Developer to work on.
They are now looking for a strong DevOps Engineer who is energetic, passionate, and love technology to join their dynamic and professional team in Bangkok.
- Understanding Microservices Architecture and how to manage number of services using DevOps practices
- Familiarity with AWS management console, AWS CLI and tools: IAM, AMI, EC2, Elastic Beanstalk, ECS, RDS, ALB, API Gateway, Lambda, Elasticache, DynamoDB, etc.
- Experienced or worked in area of Cloud Technology platform more than a year
- Understanding of SDLC in the areas of CI/CD landscape and have hands on experiences on stacks: Jenkins, Git, Nexus, JIRA, SonaQube, SonarQube, Prometheus etc.
- Understanding or can develop Microservices application with Spring Boot is a plus
- Hands-on experienced on configuration management: Ansible, Chef etc.
- Familiarity with scripting - JSON, YAML, Shell (Bash), PowerShell, Python
- Experienced in managing Linux based infrastructure: RHEL
- Hands-on experienced containerization e.g. Docker, Kubernetes is a plus
- Preferred skills or certification for Amazon Web Service (AWS)
- Hands on Infrastructure as Code using Terraform is a plus
- Hands-on experienced with databases including MySQL, Mongo, Redis, Elasticsearch etc.
- Work closely with development team to:
- Develop Microservices CI/CD pipeline on AWS
- Configure and manage Microservices and the tools required for CI/CD pipeline
- On-board an application into CI/CD pipeline
- Develop automation process to reduce the time of Services deployment and orchestration
- Explore and experiment to realistic use case of using containerized platform and new practices
- Validate effort/time savings achieved through CI/CD process
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.