One of the world's leading FMCG company, they are providing of advanced technological vision care products and solutions. They are looking for a Digital & E-Commerce Manager to join their team in Thailand. You will be responsible for developing long-term digital marketing and E-commerce strategies to drive sale conversion and traffic.
* Lead and develop E-commerce campaign and promotion to drive growth of online business
* Prepare and analyze pre/post-campaign report and media/content analysis including manage traffic performance, channel performance, campaign performance
* Develop, manage and establish framework of internal business flow and processes for all the e-Commerce platforms
* Update the template of promotional activity, sale results, spending and competitor activities on both e-marketplace and own and paid channel
* Monitor and insight competitors' activities - online development, pricing, promotion, digital marketing activities
* Oversee or directly manage digital marketing channels across PPC, SEO, Display, affiliates and email marketing and social media
* Budget planning and recommending for all brands in online media suitable for specific campaign matching with target audiences and company objective
* Identify, analyze, and report on program performance and customer trends/patterns and leverage data to optimize CRM programs
* Master's degree in business administration, marketing or related field.
* At least 5 years of experience in digital marketing, E-commerce, preferably from a FMCG business
* Expert proficiency with Google Adwords, Facebook Ads Manager, PPC, SEO, Social Media Display. Proficiency with affiliate marketing and display advertising
* In-depth knowledge of SEO/SEM and related tools. Demonstrated experience growing email signups, website traffic and conversion rates
* Savvy, knowledgeable, and passionate about social media platforms and best practices, including experience running social media marketing campaigns
* Fluent in spoken and written both Thai & English
What's on Offer:
* Great package with other benefits.
* Growth career with one of the most successful FMCG company in the world.
* Challenging role to enhance your experiences in FMCG field.
Apply for this job
* Click the Apply Button, and submitted your CVs MS word or PDF with your current salary detail and updated picture
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.