A luxury timepiece maison is looking for a Regional Digital Marketing & Media Manager to join its regional office in Singapore.
The role establishes and optimises the Maison brand presence across the South-East Asia markets and drives the brand's digital business and brick-and-mortar. The right-fit candidate is successful in articulating, developing and executing innovative and compelling digital marketing communications strategies, backed with a strong data-driven approach.
The Maison has over a century's of heritage and has being recognised as a trailblazer in its commitment to environmental protection and sustainable development.
- Own and manage digital marketing calendar and budget; align with internal stakeholders and external vendors/agencies
- Analyse campaign performance analytics to identify levers and opportunities for continual optimisation and opportunities
- Plan and optimise social media advertising
- Manage the performance campaigns to drive and support the digital commerce
- Explore new channels for digital and social media platform
- Develop digital action plans to capture the identified target client population
- 5+ years of media planning, digital marketing, performance marketing, and/or digital commerce experience
- Experienced in media buying & management, social media management, and content creation
- Possesses in-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices, and website analytics
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Passionate in luxury and has affinity with luxury lifestyle
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd
EA License No. 16S8105
Liew Foo Kin
EA Reg No: R1982421