Argyll Scott is helping the client looking for Digital Practice Lead. This role will responsible for leading role in the 'Digital' area who can talk 'Digital Transformation' from business perspective and have experience in artificial intelligence, machine learning, RPA, analytics as per his or her background.
- Be solution oriented with ability to have a vision on how to digitize an enterprise and communication this to our clients.
- Drive digital strategy and innovation projects for our clients
- Facilitate workshops and client meetings to develop strategy and roadmaps
- Manage projects using agile methodology to develop POC and production ready solutions
- Develop use case, drive insight and develop visualization from both structured and unstructured data elements
- Manage project team both onsite and remote to drive project deliverables
- Provide coaching and training to consultants towards digital technologies
- Perform engagement management responsibilities, including performance reviews, task delegation, project scheduling, project financials, quality review and client management
- Maintain a good working relationship with clients and work effectively with client management and staff at all levels to gather information and perform services
- Communicate (verbally and in writing) externally with clients and internally with all levels of the organization to successfully accomplish objectives portraying knowledge and confidence
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, MIS or related field. A Master's degree is a plus
- 5 - 10 years of related work experience in a similar consulting practice
- Strong data analytics background with experience in developing use case, deep understanding of managing data and generating insights thru visualization
- PMP or Agile scrum master a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Ability to work additional hours and/or travel as needed
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.