- Identify and improve entire business and user journey quality of experience, deliver new product, solution and key processes.
- Works with cross-functional teams to accelerate the business while managing operational
- Own the planning process of end-to-end and system testing, also the post-launch monitoring
- Work closely with key stakeholders to plan and manage projects delivery timeline, managing the deliverables of key stakeholders within the business while continuously updating on progress or risks.
- Bachelor's degree or master's degree in IT, Computer science, Software Engineering, BBA,
MBA or related field
- At least of 2-3 years Product Owner or Product Manager experience
- Strong knowledge in Agile Software Development Life-cycle and JIRA management tools are a must
- A track-record of product development or product launch
- Proficiency in English; speaking, reading and writing is a must
- Experience in fintech, financial service and banking is a plus
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.