My client are a leading retail congolmerate in the region who are seeking a Digital Tech Project Manager to join during a really exciting time of expansion and diversification within the company. This individual will be responsible for working directly with IT Stakeholders, Business Stakeholders and other Internal/External teams to ensure projects are delivered successfully on time, on budget and with quality using either traditional waterfall or Agile Scrum methodologies.
This candidate will ideally have experience focusing on digital projects including: mobile apps, CRM, and loyalty initiatives. Experience working with Shopify and Salesforce will be seen as an advantage but are not solely necessary.
*Please note this role is an urgent requirement and therefor only candidates currently based in Dubai will be considered.
- Follow all relevant PMO policies, processes and standard operating procedures so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects.
- Deliver projects on-time, within scope and within budget, by minimizing and mitigating project risks.
- Develop project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Understand customer, business and stakeholder needs, define priorities and propose solutions (scope, dependencies, risks, budget, schedule…etc.).
- Ensure resource availability and allocation.
- Develop a detailed project plan and schedule to track progress.
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs.
- Orchestrate the test activities on the project to ensure deliverables are of high quality.
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques.
- Report and escalate to management as needed.
- Provide detailed, concise and accurate project reporting.
- Manage the relationship with the business stakeholders, internal resources and external vendors.
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Deliver project in both Agile (preferably) Scrum and Waterfall methodologies.
- Participate in relevant projects and community activities as and when needed.
- 7 years of Project Management experience using both waterfall and agile methodologies.
- Agile(e.g. Scrum) experience is beneficial
- University Degree in Computing, Engineering or PMP, PRINCE II, Agile Scrum certifications are a plus.
- The ideal candidate comes from a Consulting background and has experience working on a digital projects such as Ecom, Omnichannel, CRM, Loyalty, etc.
- On site experience with clients is a must
- Retail Industry experience is a must.
- Proactive with analytical skills with high attention to detail and ownership.
- Tooling - comfortable with MS Project, experience with JIRA is preferred.
- Vast knowledge of current/emerging Technical/Digital technologies, software and relevant processes.
- Excellent time and resource management skills; can manage multiple projects simultaneously without difficulty in various geographic locations if necessary.
- Enjoys high pace, demanding, performance driven environment.
- Collaborative nature and easy-going personality.