Our client is a well-known international private bank. They are looking for seasoned compliance manager in compliance testing and reviewing to join their team. The compliance manager will report to the Head of Compliance and lead the team in testing and reviewing.
- Assist the Head of Compliance to implement compliance control framework and testing programs
- Review and monitor control framework and fix control loopholes
- Prepare monitoring reports and compliance reports for management
- Assist in liaison with the HKMA and regulatory reporting
- Assist in preparation of compliance training materials
- Degree holder with at least 6 years of experience in general compliance and financial crime compliance in Private Banking
- Motivated, independent and good interpersonal skills
- Collaborative in handling projects and problems
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Chinese
For more information, please feel free to contact Calvin Chan at +852 3695 5186 or send your CV to cchan<at>argyllscott.com.hk
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.