Our client is an up-and-coming AI and data consultancy firm looking for a VP level of data engineer candidate.
- Work directly with the CEO and other C-Level and VPs, you will act as both a technology and business expert, making decisions that will impact the current and future operations of the company.
- Set the goals for research and development.
- Build business partnerships with vendors and suppliers of new technologies
- Lead internal IT projects, including the design and deployment of new IT systems and services.
- Analyze business requirements by partnering with key stakeholders across the organization to develop solutions for IT needs.
Key Qualification :
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field with additional degree in business or MBA is preferred.
- 10+ years working in a technological role which includes 3+ years of managerial experience.
- Extensive industry knowledge with an eye towards the future especially in AI and Machine Learning technology.
- Good understanding of regulatory standards, ISO's information system and privacy standards.
- Experience leading and managing IT projects and rolling out IT infrastructures across various technologies.
- Excellent working knowledge of computer systems, security, network and systems administration, databases and data storage systems.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.