Director of FP&A/ Strategic Finance
Responsible for managing a world class FP&A function, effectively leading the strategy of a projected billion dollar company. This shall involve:
- Meticulously planning for global expansion and deployment of large sums of capital internationally in the most effective and efficient manner.
- Develop robust and granular financial modelling and forecasting abilities, providing forecasts that are fit for public disclosure in financial markets and the stock exchange.
- Leading a thorough company-wide planning exercise, and thereafter executing across the board accountability to ensure continued steering of the company in the planned direction.
- Working towards developing a clear path to profitability and sustainability, whilst enabling continued growth.
- The role shall further involve extensive international investor relations, including interaction with major institutional investors, and hence relevant competency is also essential.
The incumbent should have:
- Degree from a top tier university, ideally an MBA and a CFA qualification.
- Experience at top tier investment banks, consulting firms in corporate finance / deals function.
- Additional experience of leading FP&A at a US listed company would be preferred.
- Should have strong experience in financial modelling and forecasting, along with a strong business acumen to link detailed operational and commercial drivers to anticipate financial results.
For both roles, we shall typically need:
- An experience of 10 + years, with working at a group leadership level for at least 3 years; and
- With the leadership experience being in developed economies (USA, Europe, UAE, Singapore and similar), with US experience being an added advantage.